Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ship time: 29 DAYS

Two days ago I received a notice on my door that I had a package attempted to be delivered via certified mail. I racked my brain trying to think of what it could be - as you have to drive out to the post office (conveniently located in the middle of nowhere) to sign for the item. The only other time I had received such a notice was when I was building my house and some of the financial paperwork/notifications are sent via certified mail to ensure the person who receives them is the person they were intended for.

Then, it hit me - the shoes I ordered 29 days ago! I had come across them while doing research for my 4 year old nieces' shoe themed birthday cake. These beauties popped up on the screen, and while I am usually extremely indecisive (a topic I am sure I will touch on eventually), I knew the minute I saw them that I had to have them. (Note: I have already admitted to being a shoe addict...I have a problem...)

I ordered these bad boys right away, but was a little sad-faced when I saw the ship time was 15-29 days.

Luckily I had completely forgotten about them until I received that little orange card on my door, and it was like a surprise gift, to myself of course!

Needless to say, they make me happy! AND I am super glad they were sent via certified mail - as they reached the person they were intended for!





1 comment: